Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Swimming in Red

Yes, the time of fatness and lardidity, otherwise known as winter, has come to an end, and now it is time for self-improvement. (Time for another run-on) I have pretty much realized that, at 23, I am nowhere near where I thought I'd be by now, ten, or even three years ago, but I have decided to not give up, or as people say around here (now using euphemisms in place of profanity in an attempt to self-improve):
"Sexual intercourse it, I am going to go all out on this female dog (the "female dog" being life)." There's a little bit of Southern wisdom for you all.
Goodnight.
Oh, wait. Watch this first:
www.asobiseksu.com/video/asobiseksu_walkonthemoon_hi.wmv

O.K., you can go to bed, now.

5 comments:

-E said...

Well screw self improvement if I have to clean up my speech. Homey don't play like dat.

And Ok, I'll go to bed, but only if you join me HAHA.

John T. Meche III said...

I used to make out Asobi before she got big. Then that hoe dumped me. See if I ever eat whipped cream off her toes again!!!

Nicholas said...

To E: I am with you in spirit.
To Meche: If what you say is true, then I will have to kill you.

-E said...

In spirit is better than not at all ;)

jodan. said...

http://www.toothandnail.com/video_play.php?id=69&type=quick&speed=high