Swimming in Red

Yes, the time of fatness and lardidity, otherwise known as winter, has come to an end, and now it is time for self-improvement. (Time for another run-on) I have pretty much realized that, at 23, I am nowhere near where I thought I'd be by now, ten, or even three years ago, but I have decided to not give up, or as people say around here (now using euphemisms in place of profanity in an attempt to self-improve):
"Sexual intercourse it, I am going to go all out on this female dog (the "female dog" being life)." There's a little bit of Southern wisdom for you all.
Goodnight.
Oh, wait. Watch this first:
www.asobiseksu.com/video/asobiseksu_walkonthemoon_hi.wmv

O.K., you can go to bed, now.

Comments

-E said…
Well screw self improvement if I have to clean up my speech. Homey don't play like dat.

And Ok, I'll go to bed, but only if you join me HAHA.
I used to make out Asobi before she got big. Then that hoe dumped me. See if I ever eat whipped cream off her toes again!!!
To E: I am with you in spirit.
To Meche: If what you say is true, then I will have to kill you.
-E said…
In spirit is better than not at all ;)
Anonymous said…
http://www.toothandnail.com/video_play.php?id=69&type=quick&speed=high

Popular Posts