Don't get sentimental, it always ends up drivel

Nah, ah.
Anyway, after an afternoon of writing reviews, I now know what it will take for me to keep my entertainment site going, and how much I can do during a certain amount of time. Now, all I need is readers! At least I know I can do it now, though, and the foundation is laid.
This means that this part of my blogging empire will go back to normal and resume its place as my temple of angst. But, I must put in one more plug before I resume normal functions:
thenicsperimententertainment.blogspot.com
I have already posted several reviews, and I plan to keep going strong.
Don't forget, I am changing the URL of this site from thewolfrecounts.blogspot.com to simply:
thenicsperiment.blogspot.com
in only a few days.
Rant to you later!
-Nicholas

Comments

-E said…
You're hilarious. Try not to pee yourself in your dreams anymore.

Popular Posts