Search This Blog

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Robker is tight

By the way, none of the previous posts are addressed to Robker, who is awesome.
In honor of Robker, here is a poem.
********************************
The Sad Parade
It will come through
When heartless wench
Feels Robker's shoe
********************************
-And another-
********************************
George Lucas, why?
You know Han shot first
I smell pizza
On my shirt
********************************
-More-
********************************
German girls
They're pretty hot
But Ezri Dax
She hits the spot
********************************
-And-
********************************
I read this book
By a man named Kafka
I woke up today
And...crap. Nothing rhymes with Kafka...I hate my life.
*********************************
-And, finally-
*********************************
I like Gamecube
Burnout is good
They don't sell hot dogs
In the hood
*********************************

2 comments:

Jon said...

mmmmmm.... beauty drips from every word. haha, hey did you take that b/w picture below? Is that Germany? I haven't read you blog in a couple weeks but apparently I haven't missed much.

Later

Nicholas said...

Haha, thanks!
Believe it or not, that is a full color picture I took from behind Robker's apartment in Germany.
Also, you are correct. You have not missed much. But, I have been in a personal crisis, and you can read all about it in my newest post. Later.