Search This Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

II

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, we're back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stronger and better than ever.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We're higher off the ground, and we've got new bracing to hold us in place when a hurricane comes to smash us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've got a beautiful wife.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Shennanigans....and a few more pounds.

But I'm still mad as hell about a great many things, and it would be unfair to make Crystal listen to me whine all day. It's time to blog again.

4 comments:

John T. Meche III said...

Is that a Mac I see? Sweeeet! Dude...we need to hang out...

jess said...

I noticed the Mac, too (probably because that's what I'm now typing on as well). *laughs*

Good to see you back. What's a few more pounds when you have a beautiful wife, right?

Nicholas said...

Haha, that was my brother's computer. I am still PCing away. Maybe someday.
A beatiful wife definitely makes everything better.

Nicholas said...

So does a beautiful one...