Search This Blog

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Big News

Though I haven't always faithfully posted--in 2005 I posted almost once a day to a respectable-sized group of readers; now I post three or four times a month to barely a handful of readers(which is twice as much as the last two years combined!(I recently read an old post where I commented on my frequent use of parenthesis(Lost has been really good lately. This doesn't have to do with anything else in this post(I would love a Fleur-de-Lis Pizza right now(has anyone noticed that gas is quietly creeping up again?))))--I have usually posted on the big happenings in my life, and this one is probably the biggest yet. I am having a kid.
That's right, my family is about to increase in size by one-third! Crystal and I found out she is six-weeks pregnant. I will admit this wasn't planned, but is certainly met with joy, and I can't wait to see what other zany things God has in store for our lives.
And I'm not sure if my above math was right.

3 comments:

jess said...

Congratulations to you two! :) I'm so happy to hear the joyful news for you guys!

John T. Meche III said...

grats again! Yes. Lost has been very good lately.

Nicholas said...

Thanks!