Oh, No! I Have Made a Grave Chronological Five Iron Frenzyological Error!

 photo homer-doh_zps0c42bf56.jpg
How could I make such a large mistake? 2000 does not come before 1999! I, of all people, should know this. Yesterday, I was supposed to post my review for Five Iron Frenzy's 1999 release, Proof That the Youth Are Revolting, but instead posted my review for 2000's All the Hype That Money Can Buy. Will the Internet ever recover?
That's extremely doubtful, but in a weak attempt to remedy the situation, I will post the Proof That the Youth Are Revolting review tomorrow, then get back on track Monday with my review of 2001's Five Iron Frenzy 2: Electric Boogaloo.
I hope that everyone can regain some semblance of hope after the visage of this horrible disaster has finally faded. I am deeply sorry for the trouble that I have caused.

Comments

Neal said…
*looks all over for his track that plays a chorus of boos, but cannot find it*

Boo! I say, boo, sir! :p
*cries, wipes tears with loaf of bread*

Popular Posts