A Note On These Upcoming Foo Fighters Reviews

 photo 0o26xwavyey5fvao_zps10ff939a.jpg
First off, I'm not reviewing every album because I don't have every album. I never bought One By One, or Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace because I didn't like what I heard from them, and they seemed redundant to the Foo Fighters' catalogue. Maybe I'm wrong about them, and they're awesome. I also never picked up Foo Fighters' first album because I didn't know that Dave Grohl had a new band until The Colour and the Shape came out. Everybody didn't have the Internet back in 1995. Anyway, I never got around to picking up Foo Fighters' first album. All that to say, if these reviews seem skewed high (and honestly, I don't think they are), it's because I've only purchased the 4/7 Foo Fighters' albums I thought I would enjoy. And because this post was so dry, here is a picture of a monkey eating a banana.
 photo 5706941-monkey-eating-banana_zps3301079e.jpg
Sweet.

Comments

Popular Posts