So Much for H

 photo black_tar_zps1b888930.jpg
Well, that's it for "H." It sure went by quickly. "I" will go even faster. There are a couple of "I" artists who inspire very mixed emotions in me, yet have also somehow inspired me to purchase most of their albums. Those reviews should be the most interesting.
I think Pizza Hut is really underrated. They've been around so long, it's easy to forget how well they set the standard. I'm hungry. Speaking of Pizza Hut, it's nuts how there are mid-priced pizza chains now (Rotolo's, Reginelli's) who sell $20 pizzas that are, in truth, not any better than the stuff you get from Papa Johns's or Pizza Hut. Why would I want to spend $18 on a large pepperoni, when I can spend ten dollars on a large, unlimited topping pizza of equal quality? It doesn't make any sense.

Comments

Popular Posts