Wii U Game Reviews: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Review)

I have to admit, this is one of my favorite pieces I've done. I'm not saying it's one of the best, but I had more fun writing it, and I'm having more fun reading it and looking at it than just about anything I've published on the Internet. Writing these video game reviews has been so freeing, perhaps because it's just something new for me, or perhaps because of the loose, casual format in which I have chosen to write them. Whatever the case, I am hoping I can transfer that passion into my Every Album I Own review series, as I must admit, my enthusiasm in writing those has flagged at times this year. Then again, considering I am smack in the middle of them, and almost four years in, fatigue is only natural. I'm sure that spark will come back soon. It only takes the right note rubbing up against my ear.

That sounded improper.



Wii U Game Reviews: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Review): ZombiU  Released on the Wii, August 27, 2007, by Nintendo  Retail: $49.99 Wii U Game Reviews Score: 9.9/10 I've been a Nintendo f...

Comments

Popular Posts