Launching Today: Dreamcast Reviews!

I really like to blog about things only three or four other people care about, and that is why, today, June 27, 2016, I have started Dreamcast Reviews, a blog dedicated to 1999-2001's Sega's Dreamcast. I have made it a point this decade to blog about the media that is important to me. Dreamcast certainly is...it's awesome!!!
This summer, I'll be focusing on a series of review face-offs between Dreamcast fighting gamesr, and the first is between the highly esteemed Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Street Fighter Alpha 3.
So to the three other people who care about this: I hope you some how stumble upon this website.
Go, Google, Go!

http://dreamcastreviews.blogspot.com/2016/06/street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-vs-street.html



Comments

Azure Ides-Grey said…
These retro game sites are pretty cool. Though I'm a very casual gamer and missed out on most retro games (first system was a PS2 purchased in 2007), I'm an advocate of nostalgia, so I'm digging the N64 and Dreamcast aesthetics. Noticed you're using a dynamic template for the Dreamcast site, too. How do you like it compared to the more simple ones?
I really wanted to do something that looked completely different from my Nintendo 64 one, and the dynamic template seemed the best candidate. It took a little bit of adjusting, especially with picture spacing and that sort of thing, but for the moment, I am really liking it. I managed to make it look exactly how I wanted it to, at least on my laptop.
Also, holy cow, you've been blogging a nice amount the last couple months. I will have to check out your new content.
Graham Wall said…
Good stuff. I have some familiarity with the dynamic template and I liked the variety of layouts to choose from (and switching on the fly).

Indeed, trying to get a lot of blogging in this summer. And thank you very much, I appreciate the interest. I think you'd enjoy the Star Wars / Kenny Loggins video I shared if you haven't seen it already :)
Ah! That video is blocked in America! Who is to blame for this!
Hey, by the way, have we talked about A Grief Observed yet?
I know you were reading it, and I was talking about reading it.
Well, I read it, and I think it is one of the best things I have ever read. Growing up reading Narnia, and spending a lot of my adulthood reading Lewis' other books, I think I sobbed for the first 40 or so pages of A Grief Observed. Seeing him broken was incredibly difficult, and he really seems irreparably broken for the first half of the book.
When he starts to come back from it, though, I felt like I could hear this beautiful music, and then I was laughing, and then I was crying again, and then I was crying and laughing at the same time. I don't think I have ever had such a strong emotional reaction to a book.
My wife noticed how moved I was and asked to read it when I was finished, but she accidentally spilled a drink in her beach bag and inadvertently ruined it.
I am purchasing another copy.
I see it's made your favorites list. I take it you enjoyed it?

Popular Posts