It's Radiohead Time!


Cool cache for hipsters who can't even comprehend them. The band who changed how music is sold. Musical interpreters of the modern age. In all the talk about cultural impact, marketplace impact, aesthetic impact, blah, blah, blah, something about Radiohead is generally lost in the mix: they are a great band who has created incredible music.
Coming up soon: The Nicsperiment breaks down every Radiohead album...while also focusing on all that other crap, too. How lucky for you, gentle reader. It's like you followed the rainbow and these reviews were in the pot of gold.

Comments

Graham Wall said…
BREAKING NEWS: Forthcoming Nicsperiment Reviews likely to have similar scores to Pitchfork! :D Also, pot of gold chocolates aren't bad, though I know you weren't even talking about those...
Aw, crap. You are probably right! Hopefully the content differs!
I love chocolate so much. I have never indulged Hershey's Pot of Gold, though. I am currently destroying the contents of a chocolate covered dried fruit container from Trader Joes. The serving size can't possibly be correct!
Graham Wall said…
You actually write about the music, so you should be good!

I'm starting to like chocolate more I think. I've usually been more for potato chips (especially cheese flavored), but M&Ms are pretty high in my books right now. My tastes for food are pretty simple, I guess.

LOL, with regard to serving size, just remember that those small yogurt cups that people eat like champs at breakfast have 100 grams. Same thing, right? ;)

Popular Posts