The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild



For the first time in quite a while, I have had a perfect video game experience, and so for the first time in not quite a while, I have created a new blog to review it. Yes, in order to review The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I have created a new blog for Switch Reviews.  I think this blog will see a decent amount of action, as the built-in camera button on the Switch makes grabbing screenshots a breeze. I can't count the amount of Wii U games I have played and then not reviewed on my Wii U review blog because grabbing screenshots for that system has been such a pain. Anyway, here is my rather cheerful, yet concise review for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Nintendo Switch. Hope it either inspires you to pick it up, or reminisce on the great time you also had playing through it...unless you played through it and somehow didn't have a great time, in which case, video games are apparently not for you.
Here's the new blog:

https://reviewsfornintendoswitch.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular Posts