The Nicsperiment Is About to Live Up to Its Name

Every year I get the house to myself for a few days. Generally, I'll watch a bunch of movies and chill, or waste time in states of depression. It's generally more fun when I do the first one. This time, I am going to try something a little different. I went early 90's video game crazy in the summer of 2016 (thanks, Console Wars!), then experienced a major life change that inhibited my ability to review those games. That fact has bugged me ever since. However, I've also been building up a list of films no one in my house wants to watch that I am going to finally get through, as well...and I am going to review them, as I watch them.
So, over the next 3-4 days, The Nicsperiment will ideally be blasting out reviews every few hours. I've never tried anything like this before, and generally tried to space out content. I am excited to see what happens. It might be a blast. Or I'll lose my mind. I think the first one will be more fun.

-The Nicsperiment

Comments

Graham Wall said…
Crikey, it's like a UHF-teleblog! This is a bonanza, though a good one.
Thanks! Let's hope so..and that it's not like DRINKING FROM THE FIRE HOSE!!!
Graham Wall said…
Poor Cole Miller - never stood a chance.

Popular Posts