I am extremely proud of

the American church. I must admit I feel guilty for not praying for President Bush as much as I should have. I mean, I prayed for him, but nothing approaching everyday, as I probably should have. To be honest, many of the times I did pray for him, it was probably with bitterness. That makes me feel like a hypocrite now, as I watch and hear hundreds of Christians in the Baton Rouge(!) area talk about how they are praying for Obama, a man many of them did not vote for. I think the Church (at least the local body) has come a long way from the days of seemingly wanting God to strike President Clinton down with lightning from Heaven.
To any praying Christian, thank you. You have inspired me to pray more, and in 4 years, if the guy I vote for doesn't win, I hope to show the awesome Christianess you are showing now.
I don't think that Christianess is a real word, but I like it, so I think I will use it from now on.
Also, may I say that it feels awesome to be blogging fairly regularly again?
I may?
Thank you. It feels awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts