Chuck Norris is No Longer Cool/Smiles

I have always had a fondness for the ridiculousness of Chuck Norris. Every now and then my friends and I would watch episodes of Walker Texas Ranger for a laugh, hoping that Norris would pummel his foes as harshly as possible. One time he kicked a guy in the face 7 (SEVEN!) uncontested times before finally kicking him an eighth time through a window. It is weird the word "eighth" has two H's.
Chuck Norris recently did something I did not find too cool. He announced that should Texas secede from America, he would run for president. Of Texas. Thinking this another hilarious joke only adding to the legend of Chuck Norris, I read his editorial.
Sadly, Chuck is not joking but is absolutely serious.
This reminded me of Ann Coulter, who I once swore I would never mention again. She wrote a book called Treason. She says, and I'm sure others who have views similar to Chuck Norris agree, that Iraq war protesters and dissenters, among many others, were behaving in a treasonous way.
So talking about seceding isn't?
/
Sorry I've been so political lately, but at least I'm not in a bad mood anymore. I'm going to be a father!

Comments

Stop it Nick. You know you would be the first in line to move to Texas if Chuck Norris became Supreme Lord Chancellor Norris of Texasland.
...hmm...I do like the Texas Whopper.

Popular Posts