In Event of Absence

Every year, for the rest of my life, I am going to get the flu shot. I have never had the shot before, but until this month, I have never had the flu before. This month my son and I both got the flu for the the first time, together. I have decided that I do not like the flu.
We have been over it for two weeks, but now he has pink eye. I can't really think of a sadder sight than my son's eyes sealed shut while he smiles at my voice. They are open now, and he is looking much better, but now my wife is sick. Bah...
Outside of threats to my family's immune system, this has actually been a really great month. That wonderful point right past the beginning of the year where the gears of life finally return to motion and progress is made: Spring.
Due to all of the above, I haven't been doing any writing of the pleasure variety, but now that my butt (or hands in this case) is in gear and I'm not just sitting around moping (or coughing), the joy of writing can begin again.
So here are a bunch of reviews of crap I have been reading and watching.

Comments

Popular Posts