The Letter "B"

Well, the Letter "A" is finished. It will never be used s prt of our lnguge gin.
Just kidding. I've finished the "A" Section of my "Every Album I Own" review series and will begin the "B" section today on my lunch break. "B" should take quite a while and will contain some pretty notable releases. The craziest, probably most stupid thing I am going to do in the next few weeks: take on the ENTIRE Beatles back catalog. Considering the difficulty I have had with that band my entire life (a life which began about a decade after their dispersal), that should be interesting...or it should be something. Anyway, thanks for reading. Traffic's been great, and I feel like, for the first time in a really long time, this blog is internationally alive again. Sty tuned.

Comments

david said…
Nic!

I've been enjoying your reviews and I look forward to continuing to read them.

: )

davidloti=davidloti
Thanks, Dave! Miss you, man!

Popular Posts