I'm Sorry, Mama

 photo ab5040dd-c8cc-4b85-90b0-933c6ac86708_zpssmj6xl7t.jpg
When I review albums for my "Every Album I Own" series, I pull the "to be reviewed" list from a digital database I've created of all my digitally formatted albums (CD and MP3). Vinyl is not digital. It is analog. Therefore, my vinyl albums are not in my database. I've reviewed few of them here, outside of those by bands whose albums I also own on digital: The Beatles, Springsteen, Creedence...
Unfortunately, that means I've missed just about every album by bands whose albums I only own on vinyl. The most recent casualty? The Mamas and the Papas excellent 1966 debut album, If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears. Before I begin my "Every Album I Own: Redux" series (tentative, fall of 2018, if I'm still alive), I'm going to make a database of every album I solely own on vinyl. Hopefully, I won't leave anyone out. Cheers. Back to studying.

Comments

Popular Posts