The Summer of 2015 Is Officially Over

But wait, the summer has been over for like four months, right?
Well, not at The Nicsperiment!
The thing about The Nicsperiment reviews is that they are written whenever The Nicsperiment has the time to write them. This summer, The Nicsperiment spent an inordinate amount of time sitting in a public library, and thus an inordinate amount of music reviews were written and stockpiled.
Now, it's December, and...I've run out! The last four months have been the exact opposite of spending an inordinate amount of time sitting in a public library. Thus, I haven't had the chance to write many reviews.
BUT WAIT!!!
After The Nicsperiment's hiatus to kick off 2014, I vowed to never let The Nicsperiment fall into inactive status again--and at this moment, I re-state that vow! The Nicsperiment will never die (well, mortally I will, one day, I guess)! That means I will do what I must: stay up all night, clone myself, construct a copy of myself from wood, visit that wishing machine from the movie Big, and wish the wooden copy was a clone of myself, which is actually just a longer version of the last thing I said.
Anyway, The Nicsperiment marches on, and right now I am working on a series of reviews for a very polarizing band, even amongst itself, which might make more sense if you know who the band is. If you know the alphabet and you are good at guessing, you may be able to figure it out.
In the meantime, here is a song I recorded seven years ago to work as an end credits track for The Sopranos.

Comments

Popular Posts