And Now It's Time for...NIN?

 photo download_zps6jamjibf.png

Yeah, so I like Nine Inch Nails. I've never listened to him in any situation where I wasn't alone, and I don't have one of those classic T-Shirts, so maybe this will surprise some people.
I'm about to publish reviews for a bunch of his albums, but I am finding some interesting topics to explore, as well as some significant personal details that are working their way into these reviews, so I might just take my sweet time with them. Up first is a review of The Downward Spiral, my first experience with Trent Reznor's music, as it was released the year I turned 13. I can't go further back than that, as the idea of a nine year-old listening to late 80's-early 90's NIN is a little messed up.
Kind of like my hair.

Comments

Popular Posts