Last Week's Posts

There haven't been many, if any weeks of The Nicsperiment I've been happier with than last week.

I kicked the week off with a review of the trippy and insane Season One of HBO's Westworld.

I followed it up with my first ever Vinyl Pickups entry.

I finished the week with what long-time readers will recognize as my favorite thing to write, a travelogue. If I die in the next five minutes, my only two worthwhile contributions to the world are my son and the travelogues I've written for The Nicsperiment. This particular travelogue follows my strange trip to central Louisiana's Longleaf Vista Interpretive Trail, and includes a reference to the Incredible Hulk's penis, and I don't understand why anyone would want to miss that.

Also, many, many, many thanks to David Loti, whose generosity has ensured that all the photographs from The Nicsperiment pre-2015 (A full decade of pictures!) that were stolen by Photobucket will be returned to the blog. I've got one last post for the month, and then May should see me diving deeply into music reviews for the letter "S."

So long. Let's all hope the three hours we spend in the theater this weekend is worth it.

-The Nicsperiment

Comments

Popular Posts