Two Wii U Reviews In One Month? I Must Be Trying to Break the Internet--A Star Fox Guard Review

I've never reviewed two Wii U games in the same month. In fact, since 2016, I haven't even reviewed two Wii U games in the same year! That all ends today because not only did I review the lackluster Star Fox Zero several weeks ago, but today, I'm reviewing the embarrassingly far better than Star Fox Zero, especially considering it was a free pack-in game, Star Fox Guard. You don't often get to say the term "overlooked Wii U gem," but Star Fox Guard is an extremely enjoyable overlooked Wii U gem. 
Here's my review of Star Fox Guard--AGAIN, my second Wii U review of the month and year!--in the link below:

https://thewiiureviewsblogspot.blogspot.com/2022/01/star-fox-guard.html

Comments

Popular Posts