It's Friday, January 18, 2019, and of Course, It's Time for a Review of a Wii U Game

I hadn't booted up my Wii U since I first carried the Switch into my house...and out of my house...and into my house. Seriously, the Switch is the most convenient video game system in history. However, my son recently took an interest in the Switch due to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Suddenly, I needed a home console to play. The Wii U, still with games that needed finishing, gladly took back its role. My first target in my pool of uncompleted games: the massive 2015 RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles X. A month later, and I've conquered and reviewed it.
Bonus: I've got home Internet now, and the sudden ability to take actual screenshots (instead of taking a picture of the TV screen with a camera). They look beautiful. Just look below for proof, in some outtakes I didn't use for the final review.

The review can be found here: https://thewiiureviewsblogspot.blogspot.com/2019/01/xenoblade-chronicles-x_4.html

Beautiful!





Comments

Popular Posts