Slick Shoes vs. Slipknot!


Slick Shoes and Slipknot have both released five full-length albums. The former band I listen to when I want to have a good time. The latter I listen to when I'm feeling ugly. Slick Shoes released all five of their albums between 1997-2003. Slipknot from 1999-2014. Both bands are still together, though Slick Shoes took a very long hiatus between 2004-2017. Now, on The Nicsperiment, they're going head to head!
Instead of reviewing every album I have by a band chronologically, one band at a time, like usual, this time Every Album I Own reviews will bounce back-and-forth between Slick Shoes and Slipknot, beginning this Wednesday with Slick Shoes 1997 debut, Rusty.
It's gonna be fun! It's gonna be ugly! It's definitely going to be the Nicsperiment.
Let's do it.

Comments

Popular Posts