Should You Get Into Game of Thrones?


Game of Thrones' final season premieres in less than a week. Should you cram the entire previous seven seasons in the next six days? Or better yet, should you cram them, plus the upcoming five episodes in the next 5.98 weeks in time for the Season Eight, Episode Six, Series Finale? Should I have capitalized all those words?
For answers to all but the last question in the previous paragraph, check out the Game of Thrones marathon The Nicsperiment did last year, where I wrote a paragraph long review of each season. I can honestly say, while the show has had, and continues to have its problems, I don't regret having watched it, and I am greatly looking forward to this final season. Check out the marathon review here:

http://thenicsperiment.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-nicsperiment-marathons-and-reviews.html

Comments

Popular Posts