A Video Game Review from the Perspective of an Annoying, 13-Year-Old Video Game Developer

A few months ago, I played through Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, which from a gameplay standpoint is very competently made, but from a presentation standpoint, is so idiotically profane, it could only have come from the mind of a 13-year-old boy...an idiotically profane 13-year-old boy who is a savant at programming video games.
Written from exactly that point-of-view, here is my idiotically profane review of the Nintendo Switch's Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
One warning: this is one of the few things I've published that I'd consider NSFW, not only because of the vulgar screenshots, but because of just how ridiculously stupid it is. You've been warned.

https://reviewsfornintendoswitch.blogspot.com/2019/06/wolfenstein-ii-new-colossus.html

Comments

Graham Wall said…
I'm telling Blogger on you, nah nah nah boo boo!!!

Popular Posts