Side-Hustling My Side-Hustles

You may notice that The Nicsperiment's content has been a little strange lately, and that I've only published one of my "Every Album I Own" reviews in the past month. There's a simple explanation for that:
The end of the fiscal year is approaching, and my work centers around accounting, so I'm working extra. On top of that, I've picked up a couple of time-consuming summer side-hustles. Almost everything I've published online over the past month, outside of the two reviews of movies still in theaters, are things I wrote and stockpiled in the spring. So far, this summer on The Nicsperiment has been one giant content dump.
Not that it's content I'm not proud of, but it's supposed to be content I was going to publish around Starflyer 59 reviews. Summer of 2019 on The Nicsperiment was supposed to be the summer of Starflyer 59, the prolific, ridiculously underrated rock band. Instead, now even I'm underrating them by slacking on writing reviews of their discography.
Hopefully, I can find a way to manage my time better, and get those reviews done...I'm gonna have to, because I'm just about out of content to dump. Speaking of dump, I just asked my wife and son to say any random adjective and noun, respectively, at the same time from a countdown from three, three times. Here are the first google images from all three combinations.


Comments

Popular Posts