Double Titanic-influenced 90's PC Game Reviews?

This past weekend, I went away to the barrier island/shrimp receptacle, Grand Isle, Louisiana. My plan for the weekend was to finally finish and review Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronciles for GameCube. When I got to Grand Isle and unpacked, I realized I'd forgotten my GameCube controller, which, it turns out, is integral to playing GameCube games. I did have a laptop and a phone hotspot with me, so I cruised my GOG account and found a lot of games needing playing. 
Maybe it was my nautical setting or something, but for some reason, I decided to play and review two Titanic-centric point-and-click adventure games from the 90's.


The first is Douglas Adam's 1998 comedic Sci-Fi game attempt, Starship Titanic.
Review here: https://classicvideogamereviews.blogspot.com/2020/10/starship-titanic.html


>
The second is GTE Interactive Media's "you are there" adventure, Titanic: Adventure Out of Time. I guess I could have used a different descriptor than a word that's in the title.
Review here: https://classicvideogamereviews.blogspot.com/2020/10/titanic-adventure-out-of-time.html

After that, I googled Titanic stuff for three hours. Awesome. 
What a weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts