It's November 64


For the majority of last month, all I did was review horror-related media. This month, I decided to do something similar. 
I noticed that this year, I've only reviewed two Nintendo 64 games, and also that "November" and "Nintendo" both have the same amount of syllables...so this month is November 64.
That's right, for this rest of this month, outside of some Filmshake-related posts (Filmshake is a 90's movies podcast I host with Jordan Courtney), I'll be doing nothing on here but reviewing Nintendo 64 games. My main mode of thinking here was, I wanted to alienate absolutely 100% of my readers who aren't interested in Nintendo 64 games. Don't worry, though, in December everything will go back to normal, and I'll just be reviewing a bunch of other stuff that hardly anyone cares about.
Yay!!!

Comments

Popular Posts