November 64 Ends With Pokémon Snap

Boy, that was fun. I know I did myself no favors on the web-traffic front, but playing through and reviewing five Nintendo 64 games in one month was a great time for me. In fact, I had so much fun, I'm going to hang out with my Nintendo 64 a little while longer...but don't worry, my content diversity will go back to normal here. I'll have reviews of Tom Waits, Tourniquet, and maybe, just maybe Training for Utopia albums publishing this month, as well as maybe, just maybe, some film reviews, plus my annual favorite albums of the year list to close out this ridiculous, dirty, no-good year.
But for today, this final day of November 64, here's a review of the breezy, charming, incredibly fun Pokémon Snap, a Pokémon game for people who don't like Pokémon...and that people is me!

http://thenintendo64museum.blogspot.com/2020/11/pokemon-snap.html

Comments

Graham Wall said…
I spy with my little eye an album review that might be coming after Christmas! :D
I have to keep resisting the temptation to skip right to it!

Popular Posts