It's Time for Another Indie-Game Switch Review No One Will Ever Read


If there's one thing I write that it seems I can't even pay people to read, it's reviews for indie-developed Nintendo Switch games. Those just don't get the clicks. I suspect this is because the younger folks who are curious about these games are just getting their info from Youtube. I ain't writing for the clicks, though, I'm writing for my own enjoyment. I really enjoyed playing and writing about 2018's Planet Alpha, even if it's not a game that's going to set the world on fire. Here's my review. If you want to be different, click the link below. Or I guess you could just watch a video of someone talking about it on Youtube instead. Reading is better for your brain, though. I'm sure some study somewhere has proven that at some point.

https://reviewsfornintendoswitch.blogspot.com/2021/02/planet-alpha.html

Comments

Popular Posts