So Much for T

Spoiler alert: in case you haven't figured it out yet, these entries always contain a photo of something starting with that respective letter, which is either detrimental or taboo. I don't know why. It just happened, and I kept doing it.

I've now reviewed every album in my collection by a band whose name begins with "T," and holy cow have a I been doing this a long time. The Nicsperiment will turn 17 this December, and this July will be ten years since I started this "Every Album I Own" series. That's over half the life of The Nicsperiment. I don't like not finishing something I start, if that's not clear yet. I'm planning on finishing this series this year before that ten year mark hits. Boy, am I close to being done. Next is "U," which will kick off with, respectively, my favorite band of all time, followed immediately by my least favorite band of all time. Yes, back-to-back! It's gonna get nuts! Thankfully, though, there aren't a ton of "U" Bands in my collection, nor are there many in the five letters after that, so maybe, just maybe, I'll make it to the end of this thing. It's been fun, but there are most definitely some other series that I am excited to get going. Stay tuned...

Comments

Graham Wall said…
I am curious to see who this least favorite band is...
It’s a sort of tongue-in-cheek “least favorite”

Popular Posts