The Nicsperiment's Favorite 100 Songs Of All Time

This is it--the last Every Album I Own associated entry: my 100 favorite songs over the course of my lifetime. I put so much work into this list, and it is full of absolute murderers. Getting this thing down to 100 seemed like it was gonna be tough. I had an original list with nearly 400 songs on it, but strangely, winnowing it down to 100 was shockingly easy. That's because I exacted nearly impossible standards upon these songs--if there were even two seconds of a verse that weren't my favorite: CUT! 
There were a couple of songs that weren't on Spotify that I would have pondered including here, but their absence actually made completing this list easier. 
One band has three songs here. A couple have two. Everyone else has one. Finally, these are only ordered by flow--not worst to best. There's a definite beginning and end.
As pretentious as it feels to type this, this playlist creates a pretty full picture of who I am as a person. It is ONLY on Spotify, and considering many of my readers, and even me in the future may not have that, I've put screenshots of it below (If you are on Spotify, you can click around to find the original, massive, unedited list). But first, here's the list. Au revoir!










Comments

Popular Posts