My Top 30 Films of 2022 as of 9/30/2022

I have two MAJOR pieces coming to The Nicsperiment next week, and I'll start my Halloween Horror Extravaganza the week after that, but today I watched my 30th 2022-released film, so I figured I would share my ranked list of those 30 films. Nothing has totally blown my mind this year, but there have been several films that I have liked a lot, some that I reeeeeally didn't like, but mostly a lot that I've thought were just okay. Here's the list. Have a great weekend.


Here's a link to my Letterboxd, which has a few more lists, and some short reviews of a few of these films, https://boxd.it/gWVj6. If I write a long form review for a film, though, it will always exclusively be found on the Nicsperiment...and boy do I have a loooooooong form review coming next week.

Comments

Popular Posts