Filmshake Is Home Alone 2 tha Bone


I have a strange relationship with Home Alone 2, a film that is key to the very fabric of my identity. Yes, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, a film I saw three times in theaters in late 1992, is a cornerstone to my development as a human being, coming at a formative time in my life, where I was 11, just like Kevin McAllister, and bedridden around viewings. In addition to all of that, it also acts as a sort of aesthetic cornerstone, which is why I made Jordan Courtney listen to me ramble on about it for a two hours that includes a long monologue about the role of nihilism in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York where I combine disparate philosophies all willy nilly. Yes, all of this for Home Alone 2. Home Alone 2. I'm not kidding. Listen below!

Comments

Popular Posts