It's Time for a Gerard Butler Marathon

"Hey, Nicsperiment, this is Gerard. You haven't watched any of my movies since 300? You better fix that, fast!"

In March of 2007, I saw 300 in the theater, thought it was a lot of fun and enjoyed Gerard Butler in the lead performance, then promptly forgot Gerard Butler existed. In the 16 years since, I'd maybe see a commercial for one of his movies, or hear someone throw out a comment about enjoying one of his films...but it felt like those comments and commercials were coming from some other universe. However, a few weeks ago, my family and I saw the Butler-starring Plane in the theater, and shortly afterward, I had several friends I've met through my podcast mention how much they loved the 2018 Butler-vehicle, Den of Thieves. From there, I've gone down the Butler rabbithole...and had a blast! That sounded dirtier than intended! Well, if I just watched a bunch of Butler movies, I'm surely going to review each and every one of those Butler movies right here on the Nicsperiment! I mean, did I even really see them, if I don't review them?!
Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts