A Very Nicsperiment Halloween

If previous writings haven't made it clear, I enjoy horror films. I think, as a genre, it can say important things in ways many others can't, though a high quality horror film is rare. I guess in truth, a high quality film of any kind is rare. But enough with the soliloquizing. The last few Halloweens have passed with me watching nary a horror film, realizing the fact in early November, and being disappointed with myself. Not this year.
Over the next eight weekdays, The Nicsperiment will be posting reviews of classic horror films, once a day. I am going to watch and review films I've either never seen, or haven't seen in over 20 years. I am having incredible fun with this, and I hope you do, too. If not, just a eat a bunch of candy. That will make it all better. Unless you have diabetes. If you have diabetes, do not do that.
To commemorate, I've temporarily changed my look.
Happy Halloween,

-The Nicsperiment

Comments

Popular Posts