Merry Christmas From the Nicsperiment!

I don't know about you, but this is the busiest Christmas holiday I've had in a while. Several hundred of my thousands of cousins who've dispersed across the globe have come back to the Baton Rouge hub to eat a lot and hang out, and I am trying to get as much time with them and the immediate Nicsperiment trio, as well as friends, and something else to make this even more of a run-on sentence.
As for the good old Nicsperiment, I'm glad I finished the Skillet review series before Christmas. Love John Cooper's earnestness and restless musical genre-hopping. Just don't always love it. Let's say I love it 3/4 of the time. That's not bad. 3/4 is like, the greatest time signature. Still waiting for those country and hip-hop Skillet albums, though. Maybe in 2019.
Coming up over the next week, a bunch of lists, culminating in my usual top songs and albums extravaganzas, though maybe, if I can't find the time, those will be the only two (also, it helps that I've written them already)...but I hope not!

Comments

Popular Posts