Oh, No, I Skipped An Integral Skillet Review!

I reviewed Skillet's Ardent Worship album about a month ago, but as I've been posting all of the Skillet reviews, I somehow managed to miss that one. Maybe it got lost in the shuffle of all the other reviews I've been writing...indeed I have a vault-load of unpublished TV, music, video game, and film reviews, as well as two more Skillet reviews I need to publish before the end of the year, as well as my usual end of the year lists. I've got too much content! Maybe I'll go to five posts a week instead of three, with going back to three always an option if I hit a content drought? Or maybe I'll save some of them for January, a notorious time of writer's block for The Nicsperiment?
One thing I do know: if I'm alive tomorrow, I'm posting the Ardent Worship album review then, and I will finish up with Skillet and my year end lists before 12/31. Everything else is up in the air!

Comments

Popular Posts