My Super Mario Maker Levels Will Make You Want to Break Your Wii U

My son has already played Super Mario Maker 2 for the Switch for like 60 hours. Yesterday, he reminded me of the extremely difficult (but I think very awesome) levels I made for his profile on Super Mario Maker for the Wii U. When I made those, we had no Internet connection, so I never got to post them online. After he said that yesterday, I pulled out the Wii U, beat the three levels, then posted them.

They are "Not Impossible" ID Code: A6E7-0000-03F1-ACA4

A nice primer for this trio, and definitely the most relaxed, divided into three sections, one with some Bowser battles, one with some lava pit jumps, and the last with an obstacle course.

"Bulletville" ID Code: A6E7-000003F1-ACA4

Now we're talking. A nail-biting level composed of bullet bill after bullet bill. Get ready to...bounce off a lot of bullet bills.

"The Scream" ID Code: 77F8-0000-03F1-B12F

An absolute nightmare. I made a level out of all the stuff in Mario games that give me the most trouble. Expect ridiculous jump over lava pits, full of munchers, I hate this level so much. Still, I beat it yesterday, so it is possible to complete.
Awesome.
Also, a note: my son created a Mii four years ago called FBNN. He referred to this Mii as his brother-friend, and created him to be as off-putting as possible. He eventually turned him into his user Mii. Enjoy having FBNN stare at you awkwardly as you select these levels.

Comments

Popular Posts