2018 Top Albums List Addendum!

I typically make a list of my my favorite nine albums at the end of every year, but I loved so much 2018 music, I went out of my mind at the end of that year, and made a top 14 list. So far this year, I've only heard three albums I really like, and it's almost August.
I don't know what happened. Maybe 2019 is gonna be hella back-loaded.
I'm so desperate for good music, I just said "hella."
I'm using dated Southern California slang. Surely, the situation has grown dire.
However, I am still hearing albums from 2018 for the first time that I absolutely adore.
Lately, I can't stop listening to effloresce by covet. I love it so much, I am going back and adding it to my 2018 top albums list, making it an unprecented TOP 15 ALBUMS LIST.
 LOOK HOW CRAZY I AM GETTING!!!

It's a great album

Comments

Graham Wall said…
25 posts in July ... YOU WILDMAN!!!
Thank you! Now if I could only get August off the ground!

Popular Posts