Filmshake's Final Japanese Masters Episode Is Live!


Jordan Courtney and I have spent the majority of this year discussing the Japanese masters on our East Baton Rouge Parish Library-sponsored podcast, Filmshake. Our final episodes on the subject launch this week, with our episode for Ozu's Good Morning launching this very moment, and the spoiler episode for that film (where we discuss huge twists, like, "Will the children in Good Morning unknowingly eat poisoned pumice in an attempt to up their fart game?!") coming Friday. All bets are off, as Jordan has selected a lighter and more fun film from classic Japanese cinema to segue us into Filmshake's new area of focus--the 1990's...where our first film might just star Mr.'s Swayze and Reeves, esquire!
Until then, please enjoy today's episode on Good Morning, which starts with a very mean and senseless rant I make about how much I hate Netflix (my rapturous viewing of El Camino last night not withstanding!), due to the fact that Jordan made me watch the dreadful, godawful The Last Summer because he beat me at trivia last time (Boo!). Then, it's on to the lovely Good Morning, which Jordan loved, and I...well, listen to find out! Also, who will lose trivia this time, and suffer a fate worse than death?! Only listening can pull back the veil concealing the truth of these great mysteries!

Comments

Popular Posts