It's Time for 2019's Week of Horror!


It's that spooky time of year again! Time to watch and review a bunch of horror films!
Last year I made it a point to watch a bunch of horror classics that I either had never seen, or hadn't seen in over 20 years. This year I was thinking of doing a duel series run of The Conjuring/The Purge, but then I did a little research and realized that between them, those series have approximately 8 billion films. I don't even have time to watch half that many movies, so instead, I am just going to follow my horror muse wherever it leads for the next week...though I'll at least start with the first Conjuring film. From there, who knows? I could go anywhere! Yes, even there!
To start with, time for the annual Halloween week Nicsperiment facelift!

Comments

Popular Posts