I Finally Reviewed Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I been playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons since it was released on 3/20, which also neatly coincides with how long I...and I guess most people have been stuck in their houses. At first, I planned on only playing it a bit a day, while making another game my main, but that didn't work. Then I told myself I'd quit playing on 4/20, the game's one-month anniversary, but that didn't work out either. Finally, as May begins, I've reviewed the game...though I'm still playing it. I'll probably always be playing it.

Here's my review: https://reviewsfornintendoswitch.blogspot.com/2020/05/animal-crossing-new-horizons.html

Animal Crossing New Horizons Box Front

Comments

Graham Wall said…
It's Guy Fieri approved ... nice! Used to play Animal Crossing for DS and I enjoyed it. I've returned to the PSP for some LocoRoco 2.
I saw Guy Fieri had pulled up his food truck to Animal Crossing! This one is a lot more robust than Wild World. What's LocoRoco 2?
Graham Wall said…
Yeah, from what I can tell, Animal Crossing has been a very successful Switch game!

LocoRoco 2 is a platform puzzler sort of game. It's very creative and has cute graphics. I bought it used a few years ago, and haven't played it or the PSP much, so figured it would be worth playing.

Popular Posts