It's That Time of the Year I Review a Wii U Game...and This Year, That Wii U Game Is Paper Mario: Color Splash


I can't let the Wii U die. I declared in 2018 that I would finish and review a different Wii U game every Christmas break, and by golly, over the last three years, I've stuck to that promise. Over the Christmas 2020 break, I finally played through Paper Mario: Color Splash, one of the few major Wii U titles that hasn't yet been ported to Switch 
While the game ended up taking me A LOT longer to finish than I thought it would, I had a lovely time with Color Splash. Here's my review:

https://thewiiureviewsblogspot.blogspot.com/2021/01/paper-mario-color-splash.html

While playing through Color Splash, I was also reminded that there are a few Wii U games I played through in its heyday (if indeed the Wii U can be said to have had a heyday) that I may try to finally write and post reviews for this year. Back then, I only reviewed about half of what I played--I need to rectify that. We'll see. I know people are clamoring for them, so I just need to find the time...maybe once I finish "Every Album I Own."

Comments

Popular Posts