The Nicsperiment Likes Dolphins

Here it is, a review of the first video game I played through with my son. He was only between the ages of 5-13 months old, but considering he was obsessed with sea creatures for years afterward, I'd say it made its mark. Here's a review of 2000's Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future, for the Sega Dreamcast.

https://classicvideogamereviews.blogspot.com/2021/04/ecco-dolphin-defender-of-future.html?fbclid=IwAR1UPWGP4DFXtBbRP1imyP5-xLwpaXMxAFYaCqbUHIePv2oaLMc933jZTXs

Comments

Graham Wall said…
Looks like a chill game! Nice to see that it's also on PS2. The music samples I heard sounded terrific.

Also, I wonder if Blogger might be updating what profiles look like around here? You can no longer click on bands, books, etc. to see who all likes those things. Too bad, but I wouldn't mind a more contemporary design.
This game legitimately has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard for anything. I think you will dig it!

Ah, I just checked and that's a bummer! They did finally update page templates, so hopefully a profile redesign is around the corner. They've been the same since 2004!

Popular Posts