Nintendo 64 Review Archive

As iconic a video game console logo as has ever been made

Over the last nearly eight years, I've reviewed 33 Nintendo 64 games. The highest score I've given to any of those games is a 9.8/10.0 for 2000's Banjo Tooie, coincidentally, the first game I reviewed. I haven't given any 10's yet because I've purposely avoided the heaviest of hitters up to this point, though eventually, I'm sure that will Zelda...er, I mean, change. The lowest score I've ever given is a 2.9/10.0 to the putrid 1999 game, Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M, which actually convinced me to change my NO REVIEW UNTIL I'VE ENTIRELY PLAYED THROUGH A GAME rule to NO REVIEW UNTIL I'VE ENTIRELY PLAYED THROUGH A GAME UNLESS ENTIRELY PLAYING THROUGH THAT GAME WILL MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF. After all, I'm doing this to have fun. Holy crap, does that game suck. 

You can find a link to every single Nintendo 64 review I've ever written from this page:

https://thenintendo64museum.blogspot.com/2017/03/reviews-z.html

I'll be adding to that page several times this month, for 2021's November 64. If you don't care about that at all, that's cool, few people do. I'll be posting some movie-centric stuff over the next few days.

Comments

Popular Posts