With Big Content Coming, Here's Some Small Content to Fill In the Gap

I am working on a huge, hugely stupid, multi-part travelogue, which is why I haven't posted much in the last two weeks (also, I was doing the traveling). However, near St. Patrick's Day, I did go back to an old review of a Celtic-punk classic album, and add a second opinion...my second opinion of said album, nine years after the original review. That album is Flogging Molly 2002 full-length, Drunken Lullabies. I originally gave it a seven, arguing that it didn't live up to its predecessor. Well...I was wrong. Here's a link to the review, which includes the second opinion. I'll have part one of that promised travelogue up soon. Maith thĂș.

https://thenicsperiment.blogspot.com/2013/02/flogging-molly-drunken-lullabies.html

Flogging Molly Drunken Lullabies

Comments

Popular Posts