Filmshake Is a Clear and Present Danger

Run, Harrison, Run!!!

I'd been holding off on my 90's movies podcast, Filmshake, covering 1994's Clear and Present Danger because I'm obsessed with it and knew that if we covered it, my co-host, Jordan Courtney, would just have to listen to me endlessly ramble about my love for it for two hours. Well, La-la Land Records released a two-disc version of the film's incredible James Horner score, so I decided to perform a double justification: if we covered Clear and Present Danger on Filmshake, that would give me an excuse to buy the soundtrack, and if I bought the soundtrack, that would give us an excuse to finally cover Clear and Present Danger on Filmshake. The magnificent result is Jordan Courtney having to listen to me endlessly ramble about my love for Clear and Present Danger for two hours. Listen below!

Comments

Popular Posts