May the 4th Be With You, 2021!


Over the years, The Nicsperiment and my other artistic outlets have talked a lot about Star Wars! Here are some standout moments:

In 2010, I wrote an insanely long diatribe, negatively comparing the prequels to the original trilogy, which probably wasn't...totally fair.

In 2014, I reviewed the John Williams soundtracks for The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.

In 2017, I wrote a piece in praise and defence of The Last Jedi, and though I am still feeling those positives from the film, unfortunately, the negatives have stood out more on recent rewatching.

In 2019, I reviewed Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back for the Super Nintendo.

In 2020, I talked Star Wars on Filmshake, with one of my best friends, Jonathan Robker.

Comments

Popular Posts